Saturday 20 June 2015

1
The word of God  is like bread

(Matthew 4:4; Deut.8:3; John 4:34; Isa.55:2; Jeremiah 15:16; Ezekiel 2:8-3:3; Rev. 10:9-10)

Mat.4:4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.
Rev. 10:9-10 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’[a] 10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.
 Deut.8:3 He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.
Let us eat THE BREAD every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment